TOBACCO ASSOCIATION OF MALAWI
The Tobacco Association of Malawi is a growers’ body and a non-profit making Organisation whose main objective is to promote the production and marketing of the Malawi tobacco whilst protecting and serving the best interests of all its members throughout the country.
The Association is inviting applications from mature, highly motivated and well experienced individuals to fill the vacant position of BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER tenable at its Head Office in Lilongwe as follows:
POST: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Developing short and long term strategies to assist the Association achieve diversification targets.
· Identifying potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities; coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts
· Screening potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, requirements, potential, financials; and evaluating options.
· Developing business strategies and examining risks and potentials associated with the strategies.
· Providing technical guidance to ensure new business proposals are developed in a timely manner with sufficient resource allocation and realistic time frame.
· Monitoring and evaluating performance progress for all assigned projects.
PERSONAL SPECIFICATIONS AND ATTRIBUTES
· At least a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Marketing obtained from a recognized institution.
· A minimum of three years’ experience in either enterprise development or Agriculture.
· Highly developed interpersonal and management skills and ability to work with people at all levels.
· Excellent personal and interpersonal communication skills.
· A self-starter.
· A valid driving license.
· Those with CIM will have an added advantage.
Interested candidates should forward their applications with detailed curriculum vitae (CV) plus names of three traceable referees to the following address not later than 12th November, 2018.
The Human Resource Officer
Tobacco Association of Malawi
TAMA House, City Centre
P.O. Box 31360
TAMA is an equal opportunity employer.